2014年7月22日星期二

CY8C9520 mcu reverse

Beijing Sichip offers the CY8C9520 code extraction service. Welcome to touch me for details. Email: sichip209@gmail.com  Skype: techip.mcu.02

The CY8C9520 is a multi-port I/O expander with on-board useravailable EEPROM and several PWM outputs. All devices in this family operate identically but differ in I/O pins, number of PWMs, and internal EEPROM size.

The CY8C9520 operates as two I2C slave devices. The first device is a multi-port I/O expander. The second device is a serial EEPROM. Dedicated configuration registers can be used to disable the EEPROM. The EEPROM utilizes 2-byte addressing to support the 28-Kbyte EEPROM address space. The selected device is defined by the most significant bits of the I2C address or by specific register addressing.

没有评论:

发表评论